The Deciem Chatroom on Instagram set up a 5 day challenge to wear only eye makeup so of course, I’ve taken the challenge and am finishing my skin with SPF then only applying makeup on my eyes and thought I’d follow this up on here with skincare details for the day too.
On day 3 I thought I would go a bit more dramatic on the eyes, after all it’s Pink Wednesday! My Violet Voss palette hadn’t been used since I bought it in Sephora in New York but I absolutely love it!
My AM Skincare Routine:
- Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel
- Pixi Rose Tonic
- Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream (Gifted)
- Clarins Double Serum
- Clinique Moisture Surge mixed with Fresh Pressed Vitamin C
- Soleil Toujours SPF30
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Single Eyeshadow as a base
- Violet Voss Berry Burst Eyeshadow Palette
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Stag
- Nars Climax Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wizz
- Benefit Browvo
- Herbivore Lip Balm
My PM Skincare Routine
- Clinique Take The Day Off Balm
- Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser
- Pixi Rose Tonic
- Hada Labo Premium
- Leahlani Champagne Serum
- Magic Organic Apothecary Aphrodite Facial Oil
- Formula Absolute Sleep Cream (Gifted)
So that’s day 3 of the challenge complete with SPF being the only thing on my skin at the end of my skincare routine. Are you taking part? Head to Deceim Chatroomon Instagram and use the hashtag #deceimchatroomchallenge to take part.
Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think in the comments box below or on my facebook page. Check out my social media….links below
Disclaimer: Some items in this post were gifted for review. All opinions expressed are my own and it was my choice to add links to any websites throughout this post. Any website links included are not affiliate links and I will not earn commission through you using any link in this post. This post is not an advert for any brand and as such am not being paid to list their products in this post. Any gifted items are marked as (gifted) where applicable).