The Deciem Chatroom on Instagram set up a 5 day challenge to wear only eye makeup so of course, I’ve taken the challenge and am finishing my skin with SPF then only applying makeup on my eyes and thought I’d follow this up on here with skincare details for the day too.
On Day 4 I thought I would use my Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise cream eyeshadows which are actually in my pro-kit so although I’ve used them on clients, I’ve never actually tried them on myself!
My AM Skincare Routine:
- Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel
- Pixi Glow O2 Oxygen Mask
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Essence Concentrate
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir
- BalanceMe Beauty Wonder Eye Cream (Gifted)
- Clarins Double Serum
- Clinique Moisture Surge mixed with Fresh Pressed Vitamin C
- Soleil Toujours Mineral SPF30
- Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise in ‘Jean’ & ‘Marie Antoinette’
- Charlotte Tilbury Eye Cheat
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in ‘Stag’
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wizz
- Benefit Browvo
- Hourglass Caution Extreme Mascara
My PM Skincare Rouinte:
- Clinique Take The Day Off Balm
- Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser
- Pixi Rose Tonic
- Leahlani Champagne Serum
- Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask
So that’s day 3 of the challenge complete with SPF being the only thing on my skin at the end of my skincare routine. Are you taking part? Head to Deceim Chatroom on Instagram and use the hashtag #deceimchatroomchallenge to take part.
Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think in the comments box below or on my facebook page. Check out my social media….links below
Disclaimer: Some items in this post were gifted for review. All opinions expressed are my own and it was my choice to add links to any websites throughout this post. Any website links included are not affiliate links and I will not earn commission through you using any link in this post. This post is not an advert for any brand and as such am not being paid to list their products in this post. Any gifted items are marked as (gifted) where applicable).