Getting ready on Christmas Day…..sparkly makeup, my new mirror with lights and a glass of bubbles and I’m happy 🙂
I never really know what I’m going to do until I’m applying my makeup but for Christmas I usually try to incorporate glitter or glittery eyeshadows and a bold lip.
- Diorskin Forever and Ever wear primer
- Diorskin Forever foundation in 010 – applied with Beauty Blender
- Diorblush Light & Contour – blended with Beauty Blender
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder (Dim light, Incandescent light & Radiant light)
- NYX eye shadow base in White
- Mac pigment powder in Vanilla on lid – applied with a brush sprayed with Mac Fix +
- Mac pigment powder in Blue/Brown – applied with a fluffy blending brush into the crease and outer corner of my eye
- Urban Decay Razor Sharp Eyeliner in Perversion
- Too Faced Glitter Glue
- Makeup Forever Glitter – there’s no shade written on the pot but I think it is Pink Multicoloured
- Jelly Pong Pong Waterliner
- Benefit Gimme Brow
- Estee Lauder Eye Lash Primer
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara
- Clinique Chubby Stick in Rhubarb (before applying setting powder)
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Rose
- Clinique Liquid Lip Matte in Ripe Pop
I think that’s everything! I hadn’t used the Glitter and Glitter Glue before and to be honest, I had only applied it in a line above my eyeliner just to test it out and within a few hours, the glitter was just generally on my lid. I have previously used Mac Mixing Medium, which I know works brilliantly so I might buy that again.
As you can see from the photos below, the blue/brown pigment by Mac used on a fluffy blending brush blends out perfectly. It is an interesting colour to experiment with because blended out like this gives a warm shimmery reddish/brown colour yet if applied wet as you would see in my blog #MAKEUPMUSTHAVESCHALLENGE DAY 20 on the 2nd picture, it is completely different.
I tried a few different earrings too and ended up wearing my new Stella & Dot climbers in black 🙂
Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think in the comments box below or on my facebook page. Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook….links below🙂