As I don’t wear makeup every day, when December comes around and I have time off work and over the Christmas week when I don’t need to rush around, I tend to take my time and have fun with makeup…using products I wouldn’t use day to day such as glitters or intense colours.
As that all starts tomorrow I thought I’d share some of my December makeup from last year!
- Smoky eyes & Long lashes (just a good mascara with an undercoat, not falsies)
- Mac’s Pigment Powder in Blue/Brown with nude lip
- Mac’s 3D glitter in Platinum with a smoky crease, liquid liner and nude lip
- Same as 3, just being a poser 😛
- Slightly smoky eye but for a daytime look so not so heavy, pink shimmery lip
- Smoky eye with more intense highlight under the eyebrow, pink lip
I believe most of these would have been after using Mac’s Match Master foundation which unfortunately oxidised half way through the bottle so I had to throw it out but it was a good foundation while it lasted! I wouldn’t buy it again purely because of the wastage.
This December I’ll be experimenting more with my Urban Decay Full Spectrum and also going back to some of my older eyeshadow pigments that I haven’t used in a while. Lots of sparkle for the festive season! Bella Pierre and Mac powders are great for this time of year so I shall be back with some festive looks throughout the week 🙂
Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think in the comments box below or on my facebook page. Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook….links below🙂