Day 21..only a few days left and still loving this beauty advent calendar from M&S.
Today’s treat was the PUR Correcting Primer.
According to the M&S website this primer claims to:
- Correct the look of discoloration
- Create a uniformly flawless makeup canvas
- Mattify and moisturize problem skin
- Containing clinically proven skin-perfecting ingredients
- This lightweight primer brightens and firms the skin’s appearance while leaving a silky smooth finish
I used this today with the intention of applying makeup, but I ran out of time to apply the makeup! The primer has a silicone feel to it, similar to the Benefit Professional but without the coloured coverage that provides. This is a white primer which feels silky when applied and the white disappears leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. It immediately mattified my skin, so much so that I was happy to actually leave the house without makeup on! 6 hours later and my skin doesn’t look or feel greasy so I think this will be a great makeup base so I will try it again tomorrow under a foundation and see what it is like but so far so good 🙂
Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think in the comments box below or on my facebook page. Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook….links below🙂