Happy Christmas Eve everyone!! I’ve said it in a few posts but I really think this month has gone so quick! My Nan always said ‘soon be Christmas‘ and now I see why….it always comes round so fast!
Anyway, Christmas Eve in the M&S advent calendar is:
pür Correcting Primer
- Give dull, aging skin a more even balance
- Features and benefits- mushroom-derived silver ear extract hydrates for a healthy looking glow
- Mushroom-derived silver ear extract hydrates for a healthy looking glow
- Mica reflects light away from imperfections for a more uniform brilliance
- Shea butter conditions for a noticeably smoother, dewy soft finish
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
- Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. M&S Website
As I mentioned in a previous primer post, I am keen to try other primers that do things for the skin other than ‘mattify’ so this sounds great. I haven’t heard of a primer before that contains AHAs as I would relate those more in skincare which to me finishes before SPF and primer start so I am intrigued as to how this works. Using this primer, as in the information above, SPF is important…which in fairness I believe SPF is key every day anyway but even more so when using acids. This contains AHAs and therefore SPF is a must! More plus points in the fact it is paraben and alcohol free and is said to be suitable for all skin types.
I will be comparing this and other primers that I have been using recently in a future post once I’ve had a chance to use this.
What type of primer do you use?
Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think in the comments box below or on my facebook page. Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook….links below🙂