This post is by no means a review of the products in this box as I only bought it today, however as the offer is still on I wanted to get the details onto a blog post as soon as possible as if you like offers like this, then you won’t want to miss out!
Marks & Spencer release compilation boxes with various brands and products in at a hugely discounted price. This particular offer was to get the box (worth £135) for £15 when you spend £40 in store. I have to admit I am suckered in by offers like this because I LOVE to try new products without the commitment of buying a full size version only to find out I don’t like it.
The box contains:
- 12ml Leighton Denny she’s in fashion nail polish
- 50ml Nuxe Refreshing after-sun lotion
- 5ml PUR fully charged mascara powdered by magnetic technology
- 100ml Ren Atlantic kelp and magnesium anti-fatigue body wash
- 30ml Origins Ginzing™ energy boosting gel moisturizer
- 15ml Prai AGELESS throat & décolletage crème
- 50ml Color Wow dream coat mini supernatural hair spray
- 7g Eos active pink grapefruit with SPF30
- 4.8g Ultrasun ultralip SPF30
- 75ml Percy & Reed ‘A walk in the rain’ shine & fragrance mist
- 40ml Philip Kingsley coconut breeze elasticizer pre-shampoo conditioning treatment
- 5ml This Works deep sleep pillow spray
- 30ml Autograph sheer radiance Eau de Parfum
- 6ml Autograph lasting colour intense liquid lipstick
- 15ml Formula absolute ultimate sleep cream
- Autograph Rainy day makeup bag
If you already follow my blog you’ll have seen I absolutely love the Formula Absolute Sleep Cream – I first tried that as a sample size in the 2016 beauty advent calendar and again in the 2017 calendar, plus I’ve worked my way through two pots of it – I LOVE it! Having another small size is brilliant as it saves me taking my pot on holiday in August!
I will of course review these products as and when I can and perhaps re-visit the box at a later date with my overall thoughts but initial impressions are that this is a fantastic offer! I needed a new cleanser so to make up my £40 spend I purchased the Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser(#carolinehironsmademedoit) and also the Pixi Wake Up Vitamin Mist (yes ok same hashtag applicable there too!). My third purchase was the Nuxe Prodigieux Shower Oil as I couldn’t resist it after trailing the sample size from the 2017 advent calendar!
The beauty box is available in store or online here!
Do you buy beauty boxes? I’d love to know your thoughts!!