I was nominated for the Blog-aholic Award by Through My Eyes….a very positive blog, check it out if you haven’t already 🙂
The creator of this award is The Recipe Hunter. The Recipe Hunter’s blog is full of recipes, so if you are into cooking make sure to check her out! The rules for this award go as follows:
– Put the above award logo/image on your blog (Check)
– List the rules (Check)
– Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page) (Check)
– Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to the blog. (Check)
– Write a post to show your award (You are reading it now!)
– Share a link to your best post(s) (Check)
– Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself (Check)
– Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish and comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Best blog posts are probably:
3 Facts about me……
I live in the UK but have visited Spain, Canada, Mexico and America 🙂
I believe I have the best hobby in the world, Ballroom and Latin Dancing. I compete, take exams, dance socially and I love it 🙂
I have been married for 15 years this June, I have 2 sons aged 13 (14 in April) and 11…..and I don’t feel old enough despite I most likely look more than old enough! Hahaha!
I nominate the following amazing blogs for this award!
Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think in the comments box below or on my facebook page. Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook…links below xx