The Deciem Chatroom on Instagram set up a 5 day challenge to wear only eye makeup so of course, I’ve taken the challenge and am finishing my skin with SPF then only applying makeup on my eyes and thought I’d follow this up on here with skincare details for the day too.
On Day 4 I put an Insta-Story up asking what eye look I should do today, natural or bold. The majority all day was Natural but as there were also quite a number of replies saying Bold, I thought I would do both, starting with a more natural look in the morning and changing it up in the evening with a bit of a bolder look.
My AM Skincare Routine:
- Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel
- NIOD Superoxide Dismutase Saccharide Mist
- BalanceMe Beauty Wonder Eye Cream (Gifted)
- Clarins Double Serum
- The Ordinary Azelaic Acid
- Clinique Moisture Surge mixed with Fresh Pressed Vitamin C
- The Body Shop Skin Defence SPF50
- Violet Voss Berry Burst Palette
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills single Eyeshadow (I’ve forgotten which shade as I don’t have the original packaging now)
- Charlotte Tilbury Eye Cheat
- Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner
- Mac Eyebrow Pencil
- Natural collection Clear Mascara (Used on brows)
- Hourglass Caution Extreme Mascara
My PM Skincare Routine:
- Clinique Take The Day Off Balm
- Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser
- Pixi Glow Tonic
- Pixi Rose Tonic
- Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream
- Leahlani Champagne Serum
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask
So this was the more natural look in the morning, then all I added (which I didn’t take a photo of!) was Urban Decay Razor Sharp Eyeliner, darker shades from the Violet Voss palette that I had used in the morning, then added some Eylure False lashes to create a bolder look … and getting the last bit of natural day light coming in from my patio doors to take the photos!!!
My Evening Look:
So that’s the final day of the challenge complete with SPF being the only thing on my skin at the end of my skincare routine. Did you take part? Check out Deceim Chatroom on Instagram.
Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think in the comments box below or on my facebook page. Check out my social media….links below
Disclaimer: Some items in this post were gifted for review. All opinions expressed are my own and it was my choice to add links to any websites throughout this post. Any website links included are not affiliate links and I will not earn commission through you using any link in this post. This post is not an advert for any brand and as such am not being paid to list their products in this post. Any gifted items are marked as (gifted) where applicable).