Louise Angell, Professional Photographer by trade, Story Teller and Memory Catcher at heart ❤
Winchester based Photographer Louise is someone who I met via the Hampshire Women’s Business Group on Facebook. We originally intended to meet up to chat about what we do and perhaps about possible collaborations yet spent most of the time talking about Dancing and our thoughts on Strictly Come Dancing! I have since had the pleasure of working as her Makeup Artist on shoots and absolutely admire the way in which she works, managing to snap away and getting such natural yet effective shots. Anyone who is worried about being in front of the camera really needn’t be, I’ve seen this woman in action and she puts her clients at ease straight away.
To learn more about Louise and the Photography services she offers, head to her website www.lacapture.co.uk and in the mean time …..
To celebrate the new branding of L A Capture Photography, Louise is offering a huge two-part giveaway!
“We take photo’s as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone” Want to win the prize of creating memories you will treasure for ever and handed all the files, so you get to keep those moments to look back on?L A Capture Photography
WIN! 60 Minute Family Photoshoot and ALL edited media files from the session … PLUS:
* £50 Voucher for candles from Hannah’s Candles
* £32 worth of Enjo products ENJO with Leona
* Personalised photo frame from Potty Peggy’s Crafts
* A beautiful crocheted blanket from Granny Stitch and Friends
* Russian Volume Last extensions worth £75 from Blinking Marvellous
* £250 worth of Laser Hair Removal Treatment from Laser Couture
* A tailored mentoring and healing session with Nici Gorman from Dare To Be
To enter the Family photoshoot competition click here!
Do you have a business which you are so passionate about and you put your all into but yet you haven’t got round to that oh-so-important-but-often-overlooked Head Shot?? Honestly, the power of having a professional Head shot is amazing. Your head shot is your first impression and as you have heard so often, first impressions count. A professional head shot can give you the best start to your working relationship with your clients and creates trust and a connection right from the start. It will have a massive impact on whether that client, who is shopping around, actually takes action and contacts you.L A Capture Photography
WIN! 30 minute Head Shot Photoshoot and ALL edited media files from the session … PLUS:
* A review of your current online training or 1.5 hrs consultation work to advise on getting your training online by UCPS elearning
* 1 Hour massage at your work place by Equilibria Massage
* A whole new Website, designed for YOU with your own preferences/branding by Greg Stutchbury
* A Social Media Surgery by the award winning Sociable Suzy
* Make over by professional Make Up Artist Rachel Maslin Makeup
* £30 Voucher to use for ladies retreat at The Croft Chic Interiors
* £99 Off a video package by the award winning Ribbons Media
* Personalised mug with your logo on by Potty Peggy’s Crafts
* Hair to be styled by Sarah’s Home Hairdressing
* Free ticket to Collabor8 – people in business networking event, which there are 7 a month, across Hampshire.
To enter the Head Shot Photoshoot competition click here!
The details of how to enter along with the competition rules are on the Facebook posts and entries close on Sunday 27th January so get in quick!!
Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think in the comments box below or on my facebook page. Check out my social media….links below