I enjoy reading other people’s tags as you get to find out about other bloggers which is fun 🙂 so hopefully you’ll enjoy this post 🙂
I was tagged by Secretly Beauty Miss to do this fun tag Check out her post here 🙂
The tag was created by David You can check his post out here 🙂
So let’s look back to how my 2016 went:
1. Describe your 2016 in 3 words:
Busy, emotional, challenging
2. Write the name of 2 people that have characterized your 2016: James and Ryan! Haha, my boys rule my life 😛
3. Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much:
The most beautiful place I visited in 2016 was Wales. We went on a family mini holiday for a long weekend in August and we loved it. Just going out in the car driving around was so scenic and relaxing. I love the pace of life in Wales!! We stayed in a caravan site that I went to in 1989 when I was 8! It was very weird to go back but a fab family weekend.
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016:
It has to be a recipe I followed from The Body Coach Leanin 15 book 1 called ‘My Oaty Chicken’…..so easy to make and tastes sooooo good!! 😛
5. Write the event which has marked you more in 2016 : The National Grand Finals at the Empress Ballroom, Winter Gardens in Blackpool has to be my event of the year. I made the final in the Paso Doble at Silver/Gold level. I was extremely emotional as it was my last competition in the Under 35 category and the first final I made for the whole year! I wrote a blog about the event here: ISTD National Grand Finals!
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016: Probably my Apple Watch 😛 It’s really good and helps me to track my fitness 🙂
7. Write 3 good intentions for this 2017:
- Get fitter
- Dance more
- Reduce my stress by becoming more organised!
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017: I’d like to go to New York this year. It’s mine and hubby’s 15th Wedding Anniversary in June so we’d like to go there for a shopping weekend! (Ok, I added the shopping bit in but as a beauty blogger I’d be daft not to right??) 😛 😛
9. Write 1 plate you want to eat in 2017: Anything healthy. I’d like to try new food that’s good for me 🙂
Here are the tag rules:
1. Mention the creator of the TAG.
2. Use the image that you find in this article.
3. Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
4. Answer the questions.
5. Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
I tag: (Apologies if you have been previously tagged!!)
Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think in the comments box below or on my facebook page. Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook…links below xx
Here are the questions:
1. Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
2. Write the name of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
3. Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
5. Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016 (even global event).
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want link a photo.
7. Write 3 good intentions for this 2017.
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
9. Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.