What’s in my beauty bag??
In honesty…I don’t have a ‘beauty bag’ that I carry with me day to day. On a night out, I’d take a powder and my lipstick in my handbag but that’s about it.
There is a time however when I have a massive beauty bag with me…..dance competition day!
As I do my makeup in the morning before leaving for the competition, I apply it to last for the day so I don’t take absolutely everything with me. I use my foundation, concealer, translucent powder and basic eyeshadow colours but then leave that at home. In my bag I take pretty much everything else even though I’ve already applied it…just incase!
The usual contents are:
- Glitter/shimmer eyeshadow that I’ve used already as the last layer
- Spare eyelashes and eye lash glue
- Eyeliners (White and Black)
- Eyebrow pencil or Gimmebrow
- Bronzer and Highlight (Powder even though cream contour was already applied)
- Blusher (Usually 2 to mix, Pink and Orange)
- Pressed Powder
I probably do throw other things in too but that’s the basics! My bag on the day certainly feels a lot heavier than that list suggests! 😛
Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think in the comments box below or on my facebook page. Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook….links below🙂